September …Go, Went, Gone …Superfast month at Foundership!
It is already going to be the end of October and only now we're sharing an update on September at Foundership.
No wonder September was the Superfast month!
- Santosh joined Token2049 Conf in Singapore.
- Bimlesh & Pranav joined Smartcon by Chainlink in NYC and we hosted our meetups in NYC & San Jose.
- We hosted a side-event with Filecoin: Building & Scaling in Web3 in Singapore, Marina Bay Sands.
Upgraded Brand Experience:
We launched a new Website: The new Foundership Brand Experience!
Brand Tone. WAGMI 🚀
Bit Rebellious 🔥
Always Empathetic 💜💙💚💛
Feel at Home 🏡
Read more about the history of our Website:👇
Onboarded more coaches:
- More prolific founders & Leaders joined as Coaches in CoachDAO.
Started LaunchCamp Batch 1:
- 2 Coaches/Startup assigned
- Each startup shared their OKR to achieve during the program
- Coaches are getting huge appreciation from LaunchCamp Founders for their sincere support and guidance.
- We were heads-down working with Founders in the first batch to speed them up in the right direction.
- 174 total startups applied
- 26 Startups had coaches assigned & accessed masterclasses
- 148 startups received access to masterclasses only
- Top cities - Bangalore, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Chennai
Partnership & Ecosystem:
- 12 more VCs & Angels from APAC joined as Funding partners with soft commitment for Founders.
- BITS Pilani-Conquest as their Web3 Knowledge & Incubation partner.
- We supported upcoming L1 chain Shardeum, Decentralized computing StackOS meetups and partner events TAD2022.
Thanks to our partners Polygon + Router Protocol + Onmeta + Arcana
Coaches in CoachDAO
Community partners OGClub + eChai Ventures + Headstart + Superwomen DAO + Web3Learn
0xCamp + LaunchCamp Founders for their trust.